I worked a an independent contractor for Working Solutions but due to constant internal program issues and poor training, I and a few others contracts were terminated.I didn't mind the contract ending because I knew with the constant system errors and the lack of knowledge to resolve any issues that the client would soon pull the plug on the project anyway.

But the kicker came when they did not want to pay me for the last 2 weeks of the project. They told me that I was in violation of my contract, by quitting before I worked 172 hours. I explained to them I did not quit , YOU, Working Solutions terminated my contract, therefore I was not in violation, and am owed for the hours I worked.

I sent constant email regarding this matter with no resolve.I have contacted an attorney and we are looking into a class action suit for unfair labor practices.

cammal73 wrote the review because of "unfair labor practices" at Working Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Working Solutions to "payment for the hour worked".

The most disappointing in user's experience was i was not paid for my work. Author liked the most working from home. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Working Solutions working solutions work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Working Solutions?

Comments